Other Local Authority Issues

Social services, environmental health, anti-social behaviour, parking, planning, Council Tax, Housing Benefit are also Council matters. Queries should be directed to the appropriate Council department. You can find contact details here.

If you still feel you need my assistance please contact my office on 0114 234 9079 or email me gill.furniss.mp@parliament.uk.

%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close