All immigration matters need to be handled by qualified immigration solicitors. The assistance of the MP should be a last resort when you have used all available options.

If you do not have a legal adviser, you are strongly advised to find one who can deal with immigration advice. The Office of the Immigration Standards Commissioner provides a search tool enabling you to find a registered Immigration Advisor in your local area. Click here to use this tool.

I appreciate each immigration case is completely unique so please do contact my office on 0114 234 9079 or email me at if you would like to discuss your issues further.

%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close