Housing Issues

If you are a Council tenant queries about housing should be directed to the Sheffield City Council or your Local Councillors.

If you are a private tenant you should direct any initial complaints to your landlord. If these are unresolved you can seek advice from Sheffield City Council, Sheffield Citizen’s Advice or Shelter.

If you feel you have exhausted these channels or would like to discuss your issues further please do contact my office on 0114 234 9079 or gill.furniss.mp@parliament.uk.

%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close