Health and Social Care

If you have a complaint against a hospital, please follow their complaints procedure. You can find more information about Sheffield Teaching Hospitals here.

If you are having issues with community health services, like dentistry, prescriptions or your Local GP and are unhappy with the way your initial complaint has been handled you should contact the Sheffield Clinical Commissioning Group.

Please do contact me should you wish to discuss your complaint by calling my office on 0114 234 9079 or email me

%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close