Help and Advice

There is a strict parliamentary protocol which mean MPs can only help people who live in the area they represent. If you are unsure who your MP is you can find out by following this link and entering your postcode into the search bar.

If you have a personal issue (e.g. with immigration or benefits) and you live in Sheffield Brightside and Hillsborough, I may be able to offer you help. Please also explore the Advice drop down menu for useful signposting and information.

To contact my office about local issues or to arrange an appointment at one of my advice surgeries please visit our contact page.

%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close