Employment Issues

Problems to do with working conditions, health and safety, dismissal, redundancy etc. are a matter for a legal professional or your Trade Union. If you are not a member of a Trade Union you can find out about your employment rights from an advice agency such as Sheffield Citizen’s Advice or ACAS.

%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close