Local Government

Social services, environmental health, anti-social behaviour, parking, planning, Council Tax, Housing Benefit are subjects that the Council have powers over. Queries should be directed to your local councillors (find them by clicking here) or the appropriate Council department (find out how by clicking here).

You can always raise concerns relating to the above issues if you still feel you need my assistance please contact my office (details can be found here).

%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close