IMPORTANT AND USEFUL INFORMATION – COVID-19
- For the latest updates and guidance from the Government, please click here.
- For local updates from Sheffield City Council, click here or call the dedicated Coronavirus phone line to ask any questions about the virus on 0114 273 4567
- If you are feeling unwell, please visit the NHS website and follow advice, click here.
- For more information about support for your local business, click here or call the Government’s Business Support Line on 0300 456 3565.
- If you want to volunteer and support people during this difficult time, please click here.
Welcome to my website, I am proud to be the Member of Parliament for the constituency I grew up in, Sheffield Brightside and Hillsborough. I was elected to represent our community in a by-election in 2016. Our area is faces many challenges and I will continue to stand up and make sure we have a strong voice in Parliament.
Myself and my team are here to help any constituent with a variety of issues you might need help with. Please take the time to check through the ‘Help and Advice‘ page to see how I could help you and find out how to get in touch here.
- Reopening LibrariesSince entering Parliament I have spoken about my passion for libraries and the fantastic assets they are for communities across the country. They provide valuable services for all ages and … Continue reading Reopening Libraries
- Call for Urgent Intervention for Free School Meal VouchersYesterday (11 May 2020) I spoke in the General Debate on COVID-19. I highlighted the urgent need for Government intervention into the poor handling of the Free School Meal Vouchers … Continue reading Call for Urgent Intervention for Free School Meal Vouchers
- Response form Government on Protection of Civilians StrategyI have recently been contacted by a number of constituents about the Government’s Protection of Civilians strategy. I have now received a response from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office.