IMPORTANT AND USEFUL INFORMATION – COVID-19
- For the latest updates and guidance from the Government, please click here.
- For local updates from Sheffield City Council, click here or call the dedicated Coronavirus phone line to ask any questions about the virus on 0114 273 4567
- If you are feeling unwell, please visit the NHS website and follow advice, click here.
- For more information about support for your local business, click here or call the Government’s Business Support Line on 0300 456 3565.
- If you want to volunteer and support people during this difficult time, please click here.
Welcome to my website, I am proud to be the Member of Parliament for the constituency I grew up in, Sheffield Brightside and Hillsborough. I was elected to represent our community in a by-election in 2016. Our area is faces many challenges and I will continue to stand up and make sure we have a strong voice in Parliament.
Myself and my team are here to help any constituent with a variety of issues you might need help with. Please take the time to check through the ‘Help and Advice‘ page to see how I could help you and find out how to get in touch here.
- Employment support must go so much furtherFinally, we have seen the Chancellor announce a replacement for the furlough scheme. It has been clear for weeks that with the tragic mishandling of the response that means restrictions … Continue reading Employment support must go so much further
- The Future of Ponds ForgeI am pleased that Sheffield City Council have agreed to open Ponds Forge for our cities aquatics clubs and ensure that they can continue to train in our world class … Continue reading The Future of Ponds Forge
- Black British History on the CurriculumMany people have written to me calling for Black British history to be taught in schools and included in the national curriculum. I have written to the Education Secretary asking … Continue reading Black British History on the Curriculum